Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center

SpecFile wrote:

If you're going off of that premise your best bet would be to steal one of the big blue ones from the post office and stick it in front of your house.  That's not against the law to joke about is it?  Don't want to be put on the U.S. P. S. bulletin board of most wanted.Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

I'm not sure because I need new bifocals, but I think there is a picture already hangindg there that resembles you quite a bit. j/k Smiley Wink
Message 21 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Ha Ha!!  They told me that they took that picture down months ago.  Just let me off with a warning and told me to quit chasing the mail truck and wait my turn.  Smiley Very Happy
Message 22 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Talk to you guys and gals tomorrow!  Sleigh, I am locking up the center for the night but I'll leave you a key under the door. 
Message 23 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

i so am a member of the Sleigh center. 

my gold amex card arrived today and my hubby opened the mail. i was so pissed i wanted to open it myself.. i had been calling everyday from work asking, did the mail arrive?

LOL.. I thought i was alone in my addiction

with everyones support, i can break these chains and the need to see a new card arrive.. LOL
Message 24 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

You are not alone ragcajun.  My DW does not even check the mail anymore.  Smiley Very Happy

We want to help you ragcajun.  You can talk and even cry at the Sleigh Center!Smiley Very Happy  Just remember you are not alone.

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-08-2007 07:57 AM
Message 25 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

my dw get the kids at 3:30 and the mail usually comes at 3:20 so everyday i call at 3:25 to see what came. she tells me, but after she usuall gives me grief for pestering her while she's in rush mode.
Message 26 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning everyone,

It's good to see the center open for business already. I sat in front of an open app last night for an hour before closing it out and going to bed. Nothing even special or "gotta have" about it, just an app. Well, anyway, I did not complete and submit it, so I think the meds are finally working. But I am hoping my Walmart Discover shows up today. It will give me something new to look at. Be safe out there today everyone.
Message 27 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah my husband messed up my "high" by opening my gold card mail.  i was not excited to see it as I would have been if i opened the mail myself!

I went to the Speigel site this morning to check my pre approval status.. I am still good!  I put in my address and name and just watched the screen.  but I did not enter any other information.  I immediately came to mfico.com for support.

Hi my name is Ragcajun and I am Credit Junkie!

LOL
Message 28 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

ragcajun wrote:
yeah my husband messed up my "high" by opening my gold card mail.  i was not excited to see it as I would have been if i opened the mail myself!

I went to the Speigel site this morning to check my pre approval status.. I am still good!  I put in my address and name and just watched the screen.  but I did not enter any other information.  I immediately came to mfico.com for support.

Hi my name is Ragcajun and I am Credit Junkie!

LOL

Sorry to hear about you losing out on that rush from slicing open that envelope with the telltale bulge inside, but you did the right thing by coming here this morning and not completing that app. I know it is hard, I am back to chewing my nails again, but so far I am holding on. BTW, let me welcome you as a new member of the center. We are here for you and look forward to seeing you succeed with your future plans. And yes, my name is Sleigh and I am a CC junkie! 
Message 29 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

rc,

My wife knows not to open anything with a return address in Delaware, Nebraska and there are few others because that is where the CCs come from lol.Smiley Very Happy Talk about sick. 

Congrats on the Spiegel stand-off.  You know you're in control when you can actually fill the app out and then NOT hit submit.  You came here for support and that was a good move.

Here's my latest problem.  I have been lurking around the opt-in site trying to decide if I want to start receiving offers in the mail again.  When your credit stinks it's no fun to get teasers in the mail that you know you don't qualify for.  BUT now that my credit has improved drastically I am wondering if I might be missing out on a good offer by being on the opt-out list.

I can just see those snow white rectangular beauties sitting in the box waiting for papa to pick them up.  Oh, and the joy of breaking the seal and finding the nice 2" x 4" CC magnet for my refrigerator.

What to do?

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-08-2007 11:18 AM
Message 30 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.