Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center

Brammy wrote:
I forgot, once you are cleared and thought strong enough to start apping again, all apps submitted in the first two years must be submitted by snail mail.  This tends to draw out the anticipation factor and allow th addict to feel the high for a longer period of time while waiting fo the snail mail response.  We find the instant app gratification tends to lead to an increased need for the next fix.  Snail mail has proven to delay this reaction allowing more gentle withdrawal.Smiley Very Happy

Very eloquently put Brammy! Not a bad policy either...LOL
Message 51 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Good envening all!  Are the doors still open for business?
Message 52 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Good envening all!  Are the doors still open for business?

usual room please.
Message 53 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Been out to dinner with friends and thought I would see if you guys and gal were still at the office.
Message 54 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

I'm feeling an urge to apply this evening and need your help!!!!!
Message 55 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

went to wall world and was hoping the cashier woouldn't aske about the discover (signs every where), had to come check myself in. i almost fell off the wagon.
Message 56 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Cash back card!  Cash back card.   Meds plz.
Message 57 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear the med cart coming down the hall.  Simply assume the lotus position and breathe in and out.  Repeat to yourselves 'My poor FICO, My poor FICO' and remember that your scores will love you for not app'ing  tonight.
Message 58 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Ok, feeling better Brammy.  Thanks!
Message 59 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
I hear the med cart coming down the hall.  Simply assume the lotus position and breathe in and out.  Repeat to yourselves 'My poor FICO, My poor FICO' and remember that your scores will love you for not app'ing  tonight.

lotus or fetus?
Message 60 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.