Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center

Need help. applied for Discover Miles Card via phone last night. Hoping for a limit of 3500
Message 71 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:
Need help. applied for Discover Miles Card via phone last night. Hoping for a limit of 3500

Calm down, take a deep breath, and count to ten. Now, was this a "well thought out and know what I am doing application" or an "out of control, can't help myself application." Makes a difference on the treatment.

In any case, today is a new day and we now go forward from here. Of course you still have the anticipation of waiting for your final results and terms of this card to look forward to. Since you have taken the inq, we certainly wish you success with the results.
Message 72 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

good luck. i think that's one of the toughr ones to get. if approved no treatment will be administered, if delined, well and aggressive rehab will be ordered asap.
Message 73 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

Goo Luck but we know that one is a toughie.  I want the Discover  More, but will not app. I will keep my commitment to the sleigh center

Message 74 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Good luck and remember at The Sleigh Center, the more you apply the the bigger the pills get.  You make the choice!Smiley Very Happy
Message 75 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Good luck and remember at The Sleigh Center, the more you apply the the bigger the pills get.  You make the choice!Smiley Very Happy

Somehow, that just doesn't seem like punishment  Smiley Very Happy

Message 76 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Ok, then the more you app. the longer the needles get.  How about that!!Smiley Very Happy

We could also up the voltage on the shock treatments!!Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-09-2007 12:17 PM
Message 77 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

Somehow, that just doesn't seem like punishment  Smiley Very Happy

Oh, this explains EVERYTHING.  Brammy doesn't play around.   Brammy, I swear I wasn't even a member of the Sleigh Center so obviously I was mistaken for someone else.  A complete reversal of my punishment appears to be in order and man oh man, I feel sorry for the poor soul who was the intended victim. lol

Message Edited by HouseHunter on 09-09-2007 05:04 PM
Message 78 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Not getting it HH please explain.Smiley Surprised
Message 79 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Not getting it HH please explain.Smiley Surprised

HH is a girl!!! lol!! I mistakenly referred to the lovely lady as a he.  I told her my mistake was payback for teasing the guys here at the sleigh center...

May this will explain it

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-09-2007 05:06 PM
Message 80 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.