Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center

dnm45227 wrote:
just out of curiosity are approvals easier to get at diff seasons, netpanthers ref to dec got me thinking.

Issuers are a little stingier around the holidays.  Afraid you'll get in over your head.

Message 101 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:
just out of curiosity are approvals easier to get at diff seasons, netpanthers ref to dec got me thinking.

Issuers are a little stingier around the holidays.  Afraid you'll get in over your head.

allright people you heard brammy, the holiday countdown window has begun!
Message 102 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

This was a long time ago- 10 years maybe- but back then yes, approvals for in store cards like JCP were given a little bit of lienency. Could'nt guarentee high CL's- but easier approvals.

Again this was 10 years ago.

Reason I said Dec is it will be the end of the quarter, and I am expecting a GW for some lates to have reported to the bureaus by then.
Message 103 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

This was a long time ago- 10 years maybe- but back then yes, approvals for in store cards like JCP were given a little bit of lienency. Could'nt guarentee high CL's- but easier approvals.

Reason I said Dec is it will be the end of the quarter, and I am expecting a GW for some lates to have reported to the bureaus by then.

Not quite that long ago.  I know just four years ago we would turn on holiday season processing around mid November til after the new year. Meaning the score cutoff for all cards were a little higher.

Message 104 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

netpanther wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

Not quite that long ago.  I know just four years ago we would turn on holiday season processing around mid November til after the new year. Meaning the score cutoff for all cards were a little higher.

That's very good to know. Thanks Brammy!
Message 105 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Long day need a shot of something!

My pager went off, said something about an emergency at the Sleigh Center.  Give me a sec. to settle in for the night and start the questioning!

The addict is in!
Message 106 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

sleigh17 wrote:

You need to hook me up SpecFile, I couldn't help myself today. Tried for a 0% BT and got a 7-10 day message. Called them on phone and asked if that was polite way to say no and was told it only meant that a person would be physically looking at my app and I could call after 9:00am tomorrow to find out if I was approved. If they pulled EX, I am dead anyway, so you might as well put me on the morphine drip. Oh wait, I am allergic to that stuff. It will kill me! We will have to find a reasonable substitute. What to do? What to do?
Who with???  Gently turns the current up on the voltage meter....Smiley Very Happy
Message 107 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:
sleigh. say it ain't so. if it works, you're a fico genius, if not you still have us. good luck!

Don't encourage him dnm... remember he's sick!Smiley Very Happy
Message 108 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Brammy wrote:
Is the sleigh center for all credit perversons or just the app addict.  I was so peeved with Dillards that I canceled my card. GEMB reported my Wally World card as closed at consumers request.  Today, just cause the devil made me do it, I went to Wally World and used my Target Visa....lol

I just received the funding to add on a new wing to The Sleigh Center.  West wing will help app. addicts while the new east wing will be for the real perverse.  Hush Hush stuff.Smiley Very Happy
Message 109 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Brammy wrote:
You mean things like mooning the cashier the next time she asks for ID with my Visa? Using my Target card in Wally World felt really weird like I was doing somethng wrong....lol

You'll be mooning more than cashiers with the new patient gown that I had ordered for you.Smiley Very Happy
Message 110 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.