Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,432
Registered: ‎08-27-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center



SpecFile wrote:
Where is our man of the hour by the way? 


checking for the mail man?
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center



dnm45227 wrote:


SpecFile wrote:
Where is our man of the hour by the way? 


checking for the mail man?


Smiley Very HappyAt night? He is sick!
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 427
Registered: ‎08-09-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center



SpecFile wrote:


dnm45227 wrote:


SpecFile wrote:
Where is our man of the hour by the way? 


checking for the mail man?


Smiley Very HappyAt night? He is sick!


Wow, my flashlight is broken and I cannot find the mailbox in the dark. Anybody got a match?Smiley Very Happy 
FICO SCORES 10/13/2007: TU 661 / EQ 637 / EX 617)
FICO SCORES 11/11/2007: TU 669 / EQ 637 / EX 623 (Looking for 700)
Fico Scores 01/04/2008: TU 667 12/23/2007 / EQ 628 / EX 617
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center

[ Edited ]
There he is!  Did you have to use your sonar skills to find him in the dark.  I hope he doesn't have to get a restraining order against you Sleigh.Smiley Very Happy
 
The mailman that is!Smiley Very Happy


Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-07-2007 10:43 PM
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 427
Registered: ‎08-09-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center



SpecFile wrote:
There he is!  Did you have to use your sonar skills to find him in the dark.  I hope he doesn't have to get a restraining order against you Sleigh.Smiley Very Happy
 
The mailman that is!Smiley Very Happy


Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-07-2007 10:43 PM

You know Specfile, I still find myself thinking that he (mailman) forgot to leave everything today and will be back. 99% of the offers that come in the mail go straight to the shredder because I am so familiar with their terms, but then there is still that 1%. Do you ever get over that feeling of anticipation? Smiley Wink  
FICO SCORES 10/13/2007: TU 661 / EQ 637 / EX 617)
FICO SCORES 11/11/2007: TU 669 / EQ 637 / EX 623 (Looking for 700)
Fico Scores 01/04/2008: TU 667 12/23/2007 / EQ 628 / EX 617
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 16,381
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center

[ Edited ]
Now that I have the house to myself and beer in hand...


Message Edited by fused111 on 09-07-2007 06:53 PM
Credit Profile - FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 27 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: TU 1


Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring World Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Signature Visa ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center

[ Edited ]
Sounds like a good scenario fused.  Just finished a fine Mexican cerveza myself.


Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-07-2007 11:00 PM
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center

No Sleigh.  I never have gotten over that feeling of anticipation.  I open the mailbox door and take everything out and then shut the door.  Then open the door again in hopes that the angle my head was tilted at might not have been great enough to see all the way to the back of the mailbox where a beautiful piece of credit bliss might be hiding.Smiley Very Happy
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 427
Registered: ‎08-09-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center

[ Edited ]


SpecFile wrote:
No Sleigh.  I never have gotten over that feeling of anticipation.  I open the mailbox door and take everything out and then shut the door.  Then open the door again in hopes that the angle my head was tilted at might not have been great enough to see all the way to the back of the mailbox where a beautiful piece of credit bliss might be hiding.Smiley Very Happy


I even got a bigger mailbox on the premise that "if we build it, they will come." LOL


Message Edited by sleigh17 on 09-07-2007 09:07 PM
FICO SCORES 10/13/2007: TU 661 / EQ 637 / EX 617)
FICO SCORES 11/11/2007: TU 669 / EQ 637 / EX 623 (Looking for 700)
Fico Scores 01/04/2008: TU 667 12/23/2007 / EQ 628 / EX 617
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎08-07-2007
0

Re: The Sleigh Center



sleigh17 wrote:


SpecFile wrote:
No Sleigh.  I never have gotten over that feeling of anticipation.  I open the mailbox door and take everything out and then shut the door.  Then open the door again in hopes that the angle my head was tilted at might not have been great enough to see all the way to the back of the mailbox where a beautiful piece of credit bliss might be hiding.Smiley Very Happy


I even got a bigger mailbox on the premise that "if we build it, they will come." LOL


Message Edited by sleigh17 on 09-07-2007 09:07 PM


If you're going off of that premise your best bet would be to steal one of the big blue ones from the post office and stick it in front of your house.  That's not against the law to joke about is it?  Don't want to be put on the U.S. P. S. bulletin board of most wanted.Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.