Valued Contributor
netpanther

Re: The Sleigh Center

Need help. applied for Discover Miles Card via phone last night. Hoping for a limit of 3500
Frequent Contributor
sleigh17

netpanther wrote:
Need help. applied for Discover Miles Card via phone last night. Hoping for a limit of 3500

Calm down, take a deep breath, and count to ten. Now, was this a "well thought out and know what I am doing application" or an "out of control, can't help myself application." Makes a difference on the treatment.

In any case, today is a new day and we now go forward from here. Of course you still have the anticipation of waiting for your final results and terms of this card to look forward to. Since you have taken the inq, we certainly wish you success with the results.
FICO SCORES 10/13/2007: TU 661 / EQ 637 / EX 617)
FICO SCORES 11/11/2007: TU 669 / EQ 637 / EX 623 (Looking for 700)
Fico Scores 01/04/2008: TU 667 12/23/2007 / EQ 628 / EX 617
Senior Contributor
imducky

netpanther wrote:

good luck. i think that's one of the toughr ones to get. if approved no treatment will be administered, if delined, well and aggressive rehab will be ordered asap.
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

netpanther wrote:

Goo Luck but we know that one is a toughie.  I want the Discover  More, but will not app. I will keep my commitment to the sleigh center

Valued Contributor
SpecFile

Good luck and remember at The Sleigh Center, the more you apply the the bigger the pills get.  You make the choice!:smileyvery-happy:
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

SpecFile wrote:
Good luck and remember at The Sleigh Center, the more you apply the the bigger the pills get.  You make the choice!:smileyvery-happy:

Somehow, that just doesn't seem like punishment  :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
SpecFile

[ Edited ]
Ok, then the more you app. the longer the needles get.  How about that!!:smileyvery-happy:

We could also up the voltage on the shock treatments!!:smileysurprised:

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-09-2007 12:17 PM
Frequent Contributor
HouseHunter

[ Edited ]

Brammy wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

Somehow, that just doesn't seem like punishment  :smileyvery-happy:

Oh, this explains EVERYTHING.  Brammy doesn't play around.   Brammy, I swear I wasn't even a member of the Sleigh Center so obviously I was mistaken for someone else.  A complete reversal of my punishment appears to be in order and man oh man, I feel sorry for the poor soul who was the intended victim. lol

Message Edited by HouseHunter on 09-09-2007 05:04 PM
Valued Contributor
SpecFile

Not getting it HH please explain.:smileysurprised:
Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

[ Edited ]

SpecFile wrote:
Not getting it HH please explain.:smileysurprised:

HH is a girl!!! lol!! I mistakenly referred to the lovely lady as a he.  I told her my mistake was payback for teasing the guys here at the sleigh center...

May this will explain it

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-09-2007 05:06 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}