cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Starbucks treats their Starbucks Duetto Visa customer right :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Starbucks treats their Starbucks Duetto Visa customer right :)

How many of you received a letter and coupon book from Starbucks?

Wow!  This is great!!  Thank you Starbucks !!   Smiley Very Happy

The Starbucks Duetto Visa will be end a week later and become a Chase Freedom. 

I am still waiting for a new card.  Have you got yours already?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Starbucks treats their Starbucks Duetto Visa customer right :)

it's not Starbucks that treats you it's Chase

Chase calls the shots

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

it's not Starbucks that treats you it's Chase

Chase calls the shots

Really?  Are you sure?

It came from 2401 Utah Ave, Seattle, WA 98134 and has Starbucks Coffee Logo on the envelop and letter.

I spoke with Starbucks Duetto Visa customer service rep and she said they did not send it.

It doesn't matter who actually sent it, the bottom line is they are giving a free coffee once a month for next six months between April and September.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

well your original post wasn't clear i guess i misread

thought you were talking about the duetto visa.  you're right, new Starbucks card is not a credit card, they just have a loyalty card, like Safeway, Costco, etc. i don't see the big fuss over it since it's just like any other card from any coffee shop at every corner. 

Message 4 of 12
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Hi bunnyrabbit,

That sounds good. I want one. How does one go about getting  a coupn bood and the free coffee?

RozBuds

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually it is not like other loyalty cards.

When you use a registered card you can get some small perks like free Wifi and syrups.

Also with a registered card, when you use it, you CAN get free drinks every 15th drink.

Message 6 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually it is not like other loyalty cards.

When you use a registered card you can get some small perks like free Wifi and syrups.

Also with a registered card, when you use it, you CAN get free drinks every 15th drink.

you wouldn't believe how fast this actually adds up......& the "free drink" postcards come in the mail FAST.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RozBuds wrote:

Hi bunnyrabbit,

That sounds good. I want one. How does one go about getting  a coupn bood and the free coffee?

RozBuds

... if you have a Starbucks Duetto Visa ....

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

well your original post wasn't clear i guess i misread

thought you were talking about the duetto visa.  you're right, new Starbucks card is not a credit card, they just have a loyalty card, like Safeway, Costco, etc. i don't see the big fuss over it since it's just like any other card from any coffee shop at every corner. 

They will send you a new Starbucks Card if you do have remaining balance on the rewards (Starbucks Card) acct.

I just used them all on my favorite frappuccino.  So, I will not get a new Starbucks Card.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They will send you a new Starbucks Card if you do have remaining balance on the rewards (Starbucks Card) acct.

I just used them all on my favorite frappuccino.  So, I will not get a new Starbucks Card.

Just information ...

I purchased Starbucks Card RED since I will not get a new Starbucks Card due to no balance on that acct.   I choose this card instead other fancy design one, because they will contribute the money to Africa.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.