Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Contributor

The Starbucks treats their Starbucks Duetto Visa customer right :)

[ Edited ]

How many of you received a letter and coupon book from Starbucks?

Wow!  This is great!!  Thank you Starbucks !!   Smiley Very Happy

The Starbucks Duetto Visa will be end a week later and become a Chase Freedom. 

I am still waiting for a new card.  Have you got yours already?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
New Contributor

Re: The Starbucks treats their Starbucks Duetto Visa customer right :)

it's not Starbucks that treats you it's Chase

Chase calls the shots

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

thoughts1 wrote:

it's not Starbucks that treats you it's Chase

Chase calls the shots

Really?  Are you sure?

It came from 2401 Utah Ave, Seattle, WA 98134 and has Starbucks Coffee Logo on the envelop and letter.

I spoke with Starbucks Duetto Visa customer service rep and she said they did not send it.

It doesn't matter who actually sent it, the bottom line is they are giving a free coffee once a month for next six months between April and September.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

well your original post wasn't clear i guess i misread

thought you were talking about the duetto visa.  you're right, new Starbucks card is not a credit card, they just have a loyalty card, like Safeway, Costco, etc. i don't see the big fuss over it since it's just like any other card from any coffee shop at every corner. 

Regular Contributor

Hi bunnyrabbit,

That sounds good. I want one. How does one go about getting  a coupn bood and the free coffee?

RozBuds

Regular Contributor

Actually it is not like other loyalty cards.

When you use a registered card you can get some small perks like free Wifi and syrups.

Also with a registered card, when you use it, you CAN get free drinks every 15th drink.

Senior Contributor

anevilpetingzoo wrote:

Actually it is not like other loyalty cards.

When you use a registered card you can get some small perks like free Wifi and syrups.

Also with a registered card, when you use it, you CAN get free drinks every 15th drink.

you wouldn't believe how fast this actually adds up......& the "free drink" postcards come in the mail FAST.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 755. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Valued Contributor

RozBuds wrote:

Hi bunnyrabbit,

That sounds good. I want one. How does one go about getting  a coupn bood and the free coffee?

RozBuds

... if you have a Starbucks Duetto Visa ....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

thoughts1 wrote:

well your original post wasn't clear i guess i misread

thought you were talking about the duetto visa.  you're right, new Starbucks card is not a credit card, they just have a loyalty card, like Safeway, Costco, etc. i don't see the big fuss over it since it's just like any other card from any coffee shop at every corner. 

They will send you a new Starbucks Card if you do have remaining balance on the rewards (Starbucks Card) acct.

I just used them all on my favorite frappuccino.  So, I will not get a new Starbucks Card.

Valued Contributor

bunnyrabbit wrote:

They will send you a new Starbucks Card if you do have remaining balance on the rewards (Starbucks Card) acct.

I just used them all on my favorite frappuccino.  So, I will not get a new Starbucks Card.

Just information ...

I purchased Starbucks Card RED since I will not get a new Starbucks Card due to no balance on that acct.   I choose this card instead other fancy design one, because they will contribute the money to Africa.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.