cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Torrent of Mailers Has Begun. Oh the Tempetation!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Torrent of Mailers Has Begun. Oh the Tempetation!

I have always been opted out from mailer, but since joining MF I have opted back in just recently in hope for juicy targeted offers. Of course I fully expected that most of them will not be so.. well.. juicy. And the first mailers have come over the holidays!!! Oh the tempatation to apply is so irresistible. $99 AF ($75 first year) for 1% unlimited cash back at 23.9% APR. It's like unheard of APR right there! (btw, the other mailer is Citi DC, which I already have).

2016-01-03 22.47.40.jpg

2016-01-03 22.48.12.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: The Torrent of Mailers Has Begun. Oh the Tempetation!

I get these once a week now. It's obnoxious to say the least. It's like every time I open my mailbox, there's BT checks from barclays, and a CreditOne offer.
Message 2 of 6
smoop88
Regular Contributor

I added my cousin as an AU on my cap1 after that he got the same credit one up to $1500 offer dont waster your time with those clowns, but extremely happy for you
Message 3 of 6
elim
Senior Contributor

Lately they have been putting Credit One in a plain white envelope from something that resembles "card services"  lol. 

I didn't get any mailers for years until I found MF. Lately I have been getting some great ones. Discover, BOA, Citi, etc.   We must be doing something right.  

GF still only gets Credit One and Verve every week.

Message 4 of 6
smoop88
Regular Contributor

Great i only get crazy ones like catalogs and stuff from unonown places
Message 5 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Either we're doing something right of myfico sells our information xD
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.