Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The all new Costco Anywhere Visa card by Citi

tag
Ubuntu
Regular Contributor

Re: **UPDATED 11/22**Latest on Costco and Citi Bank Visa

No problem, I'm glad you saw it quickly.

Thanks for all the good info.

Message 191 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, I can't find it now but I saw the AMEX/CIti card blue/clear card and the gold amex true cashback?

Does anyone know what the differences between the two were?

Message 192 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

You were looking at business cards.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm, I can't find it now but I saw the AMEX/CIti card blue/clear card and the gold amex simplycash(?)

Does anyone know what the differences between the two were?

Message 193 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. Simplycash is silver. I'm talking about the gold one, called true cashback. (hence why I wrote in a question mark)

I found it on page 16 of this thread.

Message 194 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was for Singapore, so a non US Amex card. I was just throwing out some ideas of how the card may look.
Message 195 of 551
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Did Amex confirm the new card would be 1.5% card? Will it be considered a new account? Will the Citi be considered a new account as well?

Message 196 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, so discard the screen shot background. The picture on the background was a Google search of all the "everyday cash" cards they may have had. So I was just throwing some ideas out there what may and may not be possible. As for the Amex migration on Dec 11th most likely it will be an blue cash everyday card but the representative said I was like a few members that knew the name of the card when she splurt out the news. Amex would back date so it will be considered new. Citi on the other hand I don't know what's going on with them. I'm hoping so, because of the buying of the portfolio you would only think it would make sense.
Message 197 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex will not backdate* sorry on my cell phone
Message 198 of 551
sr383
Regular Contributor

Why would AMEX not back-date the replacement card? A new card would be back-dated, so I'd certainly expect a replacement to be.

Do I have a relationship with these guys, or not?

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 199 of 551
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Amex stopped backdating to the credit bureaus in March of this year. The only backdating available is internal, which for reporting purposes is useless.

Message 200 of 551
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.