Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Re: The blacklist workout....

Got impatient, and just called backdoor UWs....BIG FAIL!!!

They said they like what they see, but played 20 questions about my "ghost history," prior to 2011.... Not comfortable giving me a card, with amount of time with my current ones....lol....:smileyindifferent:

Oh well....back to Amexland.

Established Contributor
EaglesFan2006

I had never heard of a blacklist...and I had some pretty bad situations with various cards between 2001 and 2003.  I mean, why would a CC actually blacklist someone?  I would think that if you owed them money or they thought you were a risk, they'd just deny you.  Seems a bit off to me...

Chase Freedom: $1500, Citi Diamond Preferred: $3000, Barclays: $3900, Chase Disney Visa: $1500, Chase Southwest Signature: $5000, Citi TY Preferred: $3000, Cap One Platinum: $1750, Cap One Platinum Rewards: $2500, Orchard Bank: $900, Kay Store Card: $4500
Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Well, since Barclay didn't want to play, I just added the Paypal MC. Guess GE's not headed out of my wallet yet. :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+