Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The downside to US Airways Weekend App

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: The downside to US Airways Weekend App

@mongstradamus wrote:

I don't know if its different for brand new account but when merge happened as soon as you log into us airways account , it will give you your new aa mileage number. If you log in with that mileage number on aa site it will show all your dividend miles in your aa account. It will say something like dividend miles transferred in your account summary. 

Yeah, but OP doesn't have online access to his us airways account. 

Message 11 of 18
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll try the Twitter, thank you.

I already tried the "Forgot password?" and nothing worked. Smiley Sad

Same here, to all the above.  Dividend number created 3/24, AA number created Monday.  The system can't handle either one.

Signature needs updating
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ImperfectFuture- don't take this the wrong way but I'm so glad to find someone else in my shoes. what are you going to do??
Message 13 of 18
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@Imperfectfuture- don't take this the wrong way but I'm so glad to find someone else in my shoes. what are you going to do??

Dunno, I was promised the email to Barclays from AA would fix my account, it didn't.  The aviator number is attached to the card, but Barclays system can't handle it.  They also sent my card without paperwork, it has been ordered.  Be patient? Starting up new business, trying to prepare house and myself for trip, cat sitter and new kitty, get some shopping done, is keeping me busy.  They promised to fix when the transition occurs.  Gave me 5k miles for all the problems.  Just not sure which number to call alaska airlines and get credit for my tickets, and use for the free admiral pass,

Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing to worry about fellas unless you are in a major rush to get your miles now.

There will be glitches during the transition...they know this.  You will get your miles ... eventually and no matter what.  It would be too much of a public relations fiasco for them to lose 50,000 points for thousands of customers.

It may be a bit of a pain but it will get fixed.

Message 15 of 18
creditfan
Established Contributor

same here

stupid me that, I did not create a dividend miles account before I apped for usair card. Since the day I get approved for the card, every other days their system assign me a new account #, I even get new # via US mails send to my house. Tried all # to create dividend miles account, but always give me error. However, dividend miles CSR hepled me created one, but until now I still don't see anything show up on account successfuly created. I've been told wait until they merged then call back to see what happen.

Approved since Dec 2014

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reached out to Barclays on Facebook. They just called me, did a conference w/ AA, and resolved the issue. The Dividend Miles account created for me was automatically converted to an AA account and as such was a "ghost number," which is why no one could find it. The accounts were merged on the phone, and I immediately got confirmation emails.

Thanks for the tip!

Message 17 of 18
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Awesome news!
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.