New Contributor
forceedge99

Re: The one thing I can't stand about chase!

[ Edited ]
Every card I was able to without a hard pull with a couple calls..except my chase freedom lol
BCE - 12k
Cap 1 QuickSilver - 1.75k
Citi Dividend - 2.4k
Discover It - 2k
Chase - 800
Your FICO® score at Equifax is 725 (Update: Increased to 751) =]
Frequent Contributor
OptimalCS

I had a nasty divorce with Chase 7 years ago. The judge gave me everything :smileyvery-happy:

CARDS.jpg

Super Contributor
enharu

Forceedge, if sp CLIs is a must-have for you, chase is probably the worst bank for you . At the end of the day you have to evaluate your needs and priorities and bank with those that can help you most.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

enharu wrote:
Forceedge, if sp CLIs is a must-have for you, chase is probably the worst bank for you . At the end of the day you have to evaluate your needs and priorities and bank with those that can help you most.

+1.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}