cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

@coldnmn wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year

I like my Costco Amex. Smiley Happy

Ron.

I prefer shopping at Costco over shopping at Sam's.  I don't have either credit card.

I usually go to Costco. They sells better grocery. They let you to bring stuffs without asking any question. 

Ron.

Well then it doesn't matter who has the better rewards. For me it isn't worth it to me to drive a 150 miles to shop at costco no matter the rewards or service.

Costco is about 10 miles from my house. I think it is easier to get into the parking. I think the staff is better than Sams. Now we have to look into both cards. Which one has better product protection and other travel benefits.  Which customer service is better? Amex? Costco? What do you think?

Ron.

Message 41 of 75
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

Ron.

I prefer shopping at Costco over shopping at Sam's.  I don't have either credit card.

I usually go to Costco. They sells better grocery. They let you to bring stuffs without asking any question. 

Ron.

Well then it doesn't matter who has the better rewards. For me it isn't worth it to me to drive a 150 miles to shop at costco no matter the rewards or service.

Costco is about 10 miles from my house. I think it is easier to get into the parking. I think the staff is better than Sams. Now we have to look into both cards. Which one has better product protection and other travel benefits.  Which customer service is better? Amex? Costco? What do you think?

Ron.

the staff is better at costco because they make about double what Sams employees make... Sams gets couple more dollars than Walmart but they are the LARGEST SINGLE COMPANY WELFARE USER by the employees.

Message 42 of 75
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

Ron.

Ron.

Ron.

the staff is better at costco because they make about double what Sams employees make... Sams gets couple more dollars than Walmart but they are the LARGEST SINGLE COMPANY WELFARE USER by the employees.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know that. I always feel Costco Employee treated me better because I am the usual cumstomer over there.  I bought some Costco stocks a few years ago. It make me some money. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 43 of 75
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@sunkissed wrote:

Clearly, the Sam's Club MC is looking to go after the Costco Amex.   Which leads me to wonder if the Wally MC won't have as good of benefits as Sam's.   I hope it'll be as good.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 44 of 75
starry1
Valued Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

Clearly, the Sam's Club MC is looking to go after the Costco Amex.   Which leads me to wonder if the Wally MC won't have as good of benefits as Sam's.   I hope it'll be as good.  

If it doesn't, I may have to trade in my Wally for a Sams.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 45 of 75
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@starry1 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

As would I.  It'd be a genius move on the part of Sam's Club.  I'd definitely get a membership to get those level of rewards.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 46 of 75
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

You won't get cash back check if your cash back balance is lower than $5. It's still bad. It's like the old terms. You make sure to use your card enough to earn more than $5.00 a year.

Ron.

Yes but the rewards aren't starting out tiered starting at .25%. The rewards are really awsome considering it's GECRB. I just hope Walmart rewards are close to the same.

I think GE or not this is a fantastic card. 3% on restaurants? 5% on Gas up to 6k a year? Seriously, this seems pretty dang competitive to me! Smiley Very Happy

Message 47 of 75
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@starry1 wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@sunkissed wrote:

Same here. I will close it down if it's not the same.

Message 48 of 75
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastercard!!!

It's hilarious to me people are asking about the protections and whatnot. People have apped for LESS than what this is offering. There are not that many 3% restaurant cards out there, nor is there a plethora of 5% gas cards. Yes, Sallie Mae has it but it's capped at 250 per month. Yes, PenFed has it, but they are notoriously a very conservative lender. You can go on and on. This is a solid improvement on the previous card.

Message 49 of 75
TeamPunishment
New Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastercard!!!

If only it had 5% at amazon Smiley Sad

AMEX BCE 7.8K | CHASE FREEDOM 6K | CSP 5K | DISCOVER IT 5K | BOFA PRIVILEGES 5K | CITI DIVIDEND 4.5K | CAPITAL ONE QS 4K | BARCLAY ARRIVAL 3K | AMEX EVERYDAY 2.2K | AMEX BC 2K |CAPITAL ONE QS 2K

+Multiple Other Cards
Message 50 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.