cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

Mega Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


Ron1 wrote:

The cahs over counter feature is the same ob both cards. You cannot use store card outside Sams Club and Walmart and doesn't earn cash back like Discover.

 

Ron.


I have never tried it at other stores but according to your letter you were and are able to do it at other stores with the Sam's Discover card. This will not be possible with the Mastercard. I know in my area there are grocery stores that allow cash over with Discover cards. Like I said it states in your letter it was possible to do with the Sam's Discover card.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $13.5k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.85k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 21 of 75
Super Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

I never tried it myself.  I heard there is no cash advance fee with no interest.  There are links talking about it on Discover website.

 

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/cash-over-purchases.html?icmpgn=publichelpcent...

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/faqs/cash-over.html

 

Ron.

Message 22 of 75
Moderator

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

Are people getting these notices emailed or mailed? I just logged on and they wanted my income - not a peep about MC.
Message 23 of 75
Super Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


B335is wrote:
Are people getting these notices emailed or mailed? I just logged on and they wanted my income - not a peep about MC.

I got it with my monthly statement. It is enclosed with my April starement. I am waiting for my Walmart Discover. It should come out next week.

 

 

Ron.

Message 24 of 75
Super Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


09Lexie wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

The cash over the counter is the feature of Discvoer card. You can extra cash back. It is not tier rate card. They lowered my rate to 14.99%.  You gain some. You lose some. I think it is compareable to PayPal MC.

They might new TL with new open date. It's going to hurt AAOA. I cannot keep the history of the old account.

 

Ron.



Ron1 wrote:

The cash over the counter is the feature of Discvoer card. You can extra cash back. It is not tier rate card. They lowered my rate to 14.99%.  You gain some. You lose some. I think it is compareable to PayPal MC.

They might new TL with new open date. It's going to hurt AAOA. I cannot keep the history of the old account.

 

Ron.


Smiley Surprised

 

Almost unheard of for GE!


Yes, they lowered my APR for some reason.  Smiley Happy It might be Mastercard. 

 

Ron.

Message 25 of 75
New Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

5% back on gas eh, so much for the sallie mae.

AMEX BCE 7.8K | CHASE FREEDOM 6K | CSP 5K | DISCOVER IT 5K | BOFA PRIVILEGES 5K | CITI DIVIDEND 4.5K | CAPITAL ONE QS 4K | BARCLAY ARRIVAL 3K | AMEX EVERYDAY 2.2K | AMEX BC 2K |CAPITAL ONE QS 2K

+Multiple Other Cards
Message 26 of 75
Mega Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


Ron1 wrote:

I never tried it myself.  I heard there is no cash advance fee with no interest.  There are links talking about it on Discover website.

 

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/cash-over-purchases.html?icmpgn=publichelpcent...

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/faqs/cash-over.html

 

Ron.


I do it all the time at Walmart and Sam's it's treated as a purchase but not figured into the rewards. I have never done it at other stores but I know I could and still will be able to with my Discover IT.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $13.5k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.85k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 27 of 75
Super Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


coldnmn wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

I never tried it myself.  I heard there is no cash advance fee with no interest.  There are links talking about it on Discover website.

 

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/cash-over-purchases.html?icmpgn=publichelpcent...

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/faqs/cash-over.html

 

Ron.


I do it all the time at Walmart and Sam's it's treated as a purchase but not figured into the rewards. I have never done it at other stores but I know I could and still will be able to with my Discover IT.


It asked me if I want to get any cash at the check out. I always told me no. I never need to pay cash. I always pay with my credit card.

 

 

Ron.

Message 28 of 75
Super Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

Is it better than Costco Amex? Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

Message 29 of 75
Mega Contributor

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


Ron1 wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

I never tried it myself.  I heard there is no cash advance fee with no interest.  There are links talking about it on Discover website.

 

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/cash-over-purchases.html?icmpgn=publichelpcent...

 

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/faqs/cash-over.html

 

Ron.


I do it all the time at Walmart and Sam's it's treated as a purchase but not figured into the rewards. I have never done it at other stores but I know I could and still will be able to with my Discover IT.


It asked me if I want to get any cash at the check out. I always told me no. I never need to pay cash. I always pay with my credit card.

 

 

Ron.


I do it to avoid atm fees and want a little cash. It's easier then going to the bank.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $13.5k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.85k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 30 of 75