Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Mega Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


Ron1 wrote:

Is it better than Costco Amex? Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


Someone else would have to answer that. I have never been to Costco.

Discover IT $16.5k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $9.5k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / PayPal Extras MC $5.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $3.95k / Citi DC (WMC) $4.3k
Gardening Date 5/8/15 / MyFico 08: EQ 729 / TU 724 / EX 750 / 7/12/15
Established Contributor
Posts: 722
Registered: ‎09-19-2013
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

[ Edited ]

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

 

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year


Current scores (FICO 8): EX-749, EQ-743, TU-729
NFCU Flagship $22K | NFCU Cashrewards $22K | DiscoverIT $28K | SECU Visa $10K | CSP $7.5K | Chase Marriott $6.5K | Chase SW $15K | Chase Freedom $9K | AMEX SPG $15K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX PRG | Aviator Red $17K | Sallie Mae $5k | Citi TY Premier $8.5K | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $7K | BJs MC $13K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $11,250 | Macy’s Store/Amex $4.9K/$4K | BR Visa $5K | JCP $7.5K | Kohl’s $3K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $10K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $500 | BofA Visa $400
Mega Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.


Is that at any gas station or just Costco.

Discover IT $16.5k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $9.5k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / PayPal Extras MC $5.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $3.95k / Citi DC (WMC) $4.3k
Gardening Date 5/8/15 / MyFico 08: EQ 729 / TU 724 / EX 750 / 7/12/15
Established Contributor
Posts: 722
Registered: ‎09-19-2013
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


coldnmn wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.


Is that at any gas station or just Costco.


All gas stations, to include Costco gas.  The other Amex cards won't give the gas benefit at Costco.


Current scores (FICO 8): EX-749, EQ-743, TU-729
NFCU Flagship $22K | NFCU Cashrewards $22K | DiscoverIT $28K | SECU Visa $10K | CSP $7.5K | Chase Marriott $6.5K | Chase SW $15K | Chase Freedom $9K | AMEX SPG $15K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX PRG | Aviator Red $17K | Sallie Mae $5k | Citi TY Premier $8.5K | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $7K | BJs MC $13K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $11,250 | Macy’s Store/Amex $4.9K/$4K | BR Visa $5K | JCP $7.5K | Kohl’s $3K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $10K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $500 | BofA Visa $400
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,180
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

 

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year


I like my Costco Amex. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

Mega Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


sunkissed wrote:

coldnmn wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.


Is that at any gas station or just Costco.


All gas stations, to include Costco gas.  The other Amex cards won't give the gas benefit at Costco.


Well it seem the rewards are going to be better at Sam's 5% gas ($6000limit) 3% restaurants and travel 1% on everything else.

Discover IT $16.5k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $9.5k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / PayPal Extras MC $5.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $3.95k / Citi DC (WMC) $4.3k
Gardening Date 5/8/15 / MyFico 08: EQ 729 / TU 724 / EX 750 / 7/12/15
Established Contributor
Posts: 722
Registered: ‎09-19-2013
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


Ron1 wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

 

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year


I like my Costco Amex. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I prefer shopping at Costco over shopping at Sam's.  I don't have either credit card.


Current scores (FICO 8): EX-749, EQ-743, TU-729
NFCU Flagship $22K | NFCU Cashrewards $22K | DiscoverIT $28K | SECU Visa $10K | CSP $7.5K | Chase Marriott $6.5K | Chase SW $15K | Chase Freedom $9K | AMEX SPG $15K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX PRG | Aviator Red $17K | Sallie Mae $5k | Citi TY Premier $8.5K | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $7K | BJs MC $13K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $11,250 | Macy’s Store/Amex $4.9K/$4K | BR Visa $5K | JCP $7.5K | Kohl’s $3K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $10K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $500 | BofA Visa $400
Super Contributor
Posts: 8,180
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


sunkissed wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

 

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year


I like my Costco Amex. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I prefer shopping at Costco over shopping at Sam's.  I don't have either credit card.


I usually go to Costco. They sells better grocery. They let you to bring stuffs without asking any question. 

 

 

Ron.

Mega Contributor
Posts: 16,968
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


Ron1 wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

 

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year


I like my Costco Amex. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I prefer shopping at Costco over shopping at Sam's.  I don't have either credit card.


I usually go to Costco. They sells better grocery. They let you to bring stuffs without asking any question. 

 

 

Ron.


Well then it doesn't matter who has the better rewards. For me it isn't worth it to me to drive a 150 miles to shop at costco no matter the rewards or service.

Discover IT $16.5k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $9.5k / Walmart Mastercard $8k / PayPal Extras MC $5.1k
CareCredit $5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $3.95k / Citi DC (WMC) $4.3k
Gardening Date 5/8/15 / MyFico 08: EQ 729 / TU 724 / EX 750 / 7/12/15
Established Contributor
Posts: 722
Registered: ‎09-19-2013
0

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!


coldnmn wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

sunkissed wrote:

Costco offers 3% on gas and 2% on restuarants and travel.

 

edit to add: 3% on gas spend is capped at $4,000/year


I like my Costco Amex. Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.


I prefer shopping at Costco over shopping at Sam's.  I don't have either credit card.


I usually go to Costco. They sells better grocery. They let you to bring stuffs without asking any question. 

 

 

Ron.


Well then it doesn't matter who has the better rewards. For me it isn't worth it to me to drive a 150 miles to shop at costco no matter the rewards or service.


As much as I enjoy Costco, I'm fairly certain I would not drive 150 miles to shop at one!  Sorry coldnmn Smiley Sad


Current scores (FICO 8): EX-749, EQ-743, TU-729
NFCU Flagship $22K | NFCU Cashrewards $22K | DiscoverIT $28K | SECU Visa $10K | CSP $7.5K | Chase Marriott $6.5K | Chase SW $15K | Chase Freedom $9K | AMEX SPG $15K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX PRG | Aviator Red $17K | Sallie Mae $5k | Citi TY Premier $8.5K | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $7K | BJs MC $13K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $11,250 | Macy’s Store/Amex $4.9K/$4K | BR Visa $5K | JCP $7.5K | Kohl’s $3K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $10K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $500 | BofA Visa $400

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.