Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They all pull TU on me!?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

They all pull TU on me!?!

I live in southern Illinois and it seems like every darn CC I applied for pulled TU despite what I've heard here or on whogavemecredit.com.  Why is this??  TU was my lowest score due to my disputes still being in process.

So, now that the disputes are resolved (had 3 TL deleted, 2 updated, and 2 remain - which I will dispute again) should I send out recon letters or request that they send out my new file to those who have requested it in the last 30 days?  If I had them send out the new file, do you think I would have a chance at them (CC) coming back to me and saying, "oh, now we'll extend you credit" or do you think I should just wait another 30 days and apply again??  (I really don't want any more inqs, though)   Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: They all pull TU on me!?!

That is you right to have TU send CR out for those apps-

However- These companies don't know what to do with them.
You may want to call and ask for RECON - state there were errors on your report that you were unaware of at the time of your application.

@Anonymous wrote:
I live in southern Illinois and it seems like every darn CC I applied for pulled TU despite what I've heard here or on whogavemecredit.com. Why is this?? TU was my lowest score due to my disputes still being in process.
So, now that the disputes are resolved (had 3 TL deleted, 2 updated, and 2 remain - which I will dispute again) should I send out recon letters or request that they send out my new file to those who have requested it in the last 30 days? If I had them send out the new file, do you think I would have a chance at them (CC) coming back to me and saying, "oh, now we'll extend you credit" or do you think I should just wait another 30 days and apply again?? (I really don't want any more inqs, though) Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.