cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They love me, they really really love me! 4 for 4!

tag
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Re: They love me, they really really love me! 4 for 4!

Congrats!!! For a moment I half expected to see Sally Fields up in hereSmiley Happy

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 11 of 13
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I got shot down for refinancing my car through AAA. Figured I'd apply for a few credit cards while the applying is good. So I went for and received -

Merrick Bank - $1000.00 (I know, this one isn't _that_ hard Smiley Happy )

Walmart - $600.00

Barclay's - $1300.00

Orchard - CLI from $750.00 - $950.00 (hard pull)

Yeaahhh, who's your Daddy!? Smiley Happy 

I wasn't surprised by Merrick Bank. I was surprized by the CL for Walmart. Thought it might be lower. And Bayclay's, that made my day!!!  While I was typing this I remembered that I wanted to try to up my Orchard so I did that too.

I'll wait to see what my local CU says about my auto loan app. Even if I don't get it, these cards will help my score over the next year. I kind of feel like it's been a good "boy's night out" at the clubs! Smiley Happy 

"In order to apply for a Merrick Bank Visa credit card, you must have received an invitation to apply from Merrick Bank. If you have received an offer with an Acceptance Certificate Number and would like to apply for the credit card described in your offer, please complete your Acceptance Certificate here."

Did you get an offer in the mail?

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I received that offer. From what it said, it sounded like there was still a chance of being decided but I doubt it. So that was an easy one to get.  I had a letter like this from JCP but I didn't go for that one. I don't shop there much so it would just be getting it to have it. I can use one of my other cards with a lower rate if I purchase anything there. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.