Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They said I was LATE!!!

tag
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Re: They said I was LATE!!!

My Sept. bill WAS paid and posted to my acct. Aug. 28th.(I paid it early)  My Oct. bill was paid in late Sept. but never posted to my acct....It never went through my bank either....it really must have been lost in the mail.  So, technically I hadn't made a payment since late Aug., but, it was for the Sept.5 bill....I called the cc company to pay-by-phone and this is when they told me I was more than 30 days past due?! The Sept. bill was paid on time (on Aug. 28th) BUT they said it had been more that 30 days between payments...then they rambled on something about their billing cycle...I was lost and totally confused!!  Not to mention pi$$ed!!  They dropped the late fee ($29) because I was "a valued customer and have never been late on my payments before"....then they said, that unfortunately they can't change the cb reporting of 30 days late!!

It has not been reported, yet....I have been watching for it.  I even spoke with a supervisor!  I don't think they know what they are doing!?!?!?

takin' it one day at a time
Message 11 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: They said I was LATE!!!

The last post on this thread was removed, as it did not address OP's question.

A reminder to all: even though you might have had bad experiences with a given lender, please do not hijack other people's threads in order to vent. Try starting your own instead. And even then, you are still required to keep within the Terms of Service and User Guidelines.

Terms of Service

User Guidelines
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.