Established Contributor
love2golf

Think I could get an approval from sears???

[ Edited ]

I am thinking of applying for credit at Sears.   I have always heard they are very difficult to get approval from so now I'm not sure if I want to risk the approval.

My EQ score is 680.  The summary says amount of credit -  good,    history- very good,    new credit - good,    length- great.   I now have no collections, last late was 3.6 years ago.  I was just reading some older post and how difficult they are.    I have a new mortgage 5/2009 and a new CU CC 12/2009.

TU is 710

EX ??

Any thoughts???

Thanks!!!

Regular Contributor
Kris1228

Re: where does Sears pull from??

I would love a Sears card also, but i hear they are HARD to get so im scared to apply :-(     if i had to guess its prob Equifax... You can probably find out with a quick search. please post results if you apply

FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Frequent Contributor
Pushto700

[ Edited ]

love2golf wrote:

I am thinking of applying for credit at Sears.   Anybody know which CRA they pull from for Florida?  Thanks a bunch!!

Sears - Citibank branded product, most assuredly Equifax (from recent experience). BTW- I am in CA. May be different in other parts of the country. Another Sears branded product I recently applied for (Home Depot) pulled Experian. So you never know.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
love2golf

Push,  do you mind if I ask if you were approved or not?  My EQ is 680, TU 710, and EX 660 (lender in November).

Thanks!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+