cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Think it's time to relax and hang for awhile.

tag
NoAnchoviesPlease
Established Contributor

Re: Think it's time to relax and hang for awhile.

@isuspectnargles wrote:

@Shock wrote:

Time will heal all wounds.

Groaning is correct, hard pulls are more like hard punches lol!

Please do update us though. With recons you at least have a chance....so I say give em all you got. Especially with Chase you ask 5 times before getting approved (per some stories on here)

Thanks for the pep talk... you aren't kidding about punches, haha. My CR needs a massage. Smiley Very Happy

Well... Citi EO number is out of date, and got some advice on my other thread that indicated it probably wouldn't work anyway. I'm gonna sit tight and let the snowball blow the balance down and try again with Citi next year.

I am going to relaaaax... and watch my balances go down... and dream of financial independence. Smiley Happy Which is NOT accomplished via credit cards!

I've not yet initiated an EO contact by phone. if you can find the Citicards CEO's full name on Google (not just the three letter short form, although that might work too) and email him through that name at citigroup's dotcom domain name, you're likely to get a helpful response. If your request is inconceivable, it may not help, but they are very responsive. 

12/29/2015 669/696/706
01/10/2016 698/711/730 but still to and fro a bit

Climbing to 700 and beyond. It's too cold for gardening.
Message 11 of 12
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: Think it's time to relax and hang for awhile.

I have a working EO number for Citi. PM me if you need it.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.