cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of HP CLI CITI DC: Experiences, Opinions?

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Thinking of HP CLI CITI DC: Experiences, Opinions?

Hey guys!

So, I'm seriously considering doing a HP CLI on my low Citi Double Cash. The SP isn't an option and besides I'd like to raise it at least three times its current limit. I got the card 3 weeks ago and it sits at $3,700. My scores are EQ 789, EX 767, TU 757. I would request around $15,000. The only thing is that I did also apply for the Venture and got it right after the DC. It isn't showing yet though. Don't know if that matters. Also, if I do make the request should I do it online or by phone or does it not matter? 

Lastly, will they only pull one bureau, if so which one? They pulled both EX, EQ last time to my dismay. I have 6-6-3 for inquires, 3 being EQ. 

What are your opinions or experiences with CITI HP CLI? 

Thanks!

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thinking of HP CLI CITI DC: Experiences, Opinions?

In July I applied for the Citi DC was approved for 6K called before the card arrived and asked for 10K it was a HP on Equifax but I received the CLI.  Score was 784.

Message 2 of 3
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Thinking of HP CLI CITI DC: Experiences, Opinions?

If you just flat out request a HP CLI on the website it will probably be rejected for the account being too new. So I would call just to make sure the analyst is able to accommodate the request so it isn't just auto rejected with a wasted hard pull.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.