cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of applying for Chase Sapphire Preferred...

tag
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Re: Thinking of applying for Chase Sapphire Preferred...

With those scores you are surely approved.

My scores are in the 650's and i was approved (through recon) but if i was so can you. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 11 of 15
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

I don't think you'll have any problems getting approved...go for it!

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 12 of 15
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

you guys dont think that the 32% util on the high limit card will be a problem? I was under the impression that all cards should be at 0 and only one card showing 9% of its util being used?

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 13 of 15
colindidit
Established Contributor

1-9 percent is overall utilization I believe
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 14 of 15
seanerin
Established Member

Again, thanks for the input. I was just about to app until I read the comment about my utilization of the citi card. I echo the posters question: will that be a problem applying for the sapphire preferred? I was under the impression that overall utilization was what mattered. Thank you.  

Amex PRG, Amex BCP 24.3K, Citi Diamond Preferred 25K, Chase SP 15K, Banana Republic Visa 10K
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.