Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of writing a letter to Cap1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking of writing a letter to Cap1

I don't have the CAP1 card....but this guy: Michael Robertson, supposedly he is the director of consumer services....well.....he keeps sending me these credit card applications. i am just thinking about all the trees they had to cut for this piece of worthless .....t. Anyway. i am thinking i would write him a letter saying that I don't need his card and being a PRIME cardholder I will not succumb to the pressure of a $45 AF, 18.9% APR and a credit line of at least $300! what a nerve on this guy.
By the way, i applied recently for a CAP1 Auto blanck check and was declined! I was shocked! Now.....he expects me to sign up for their plastic?
I am sure that all of you have the same letter.....maybe we can all gather these letters and burn them then show on YouTube!
lol
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thinking of writing a letter to Cap1

I get tons of those types offers too. If you read the fine print, you can 'opt out' of receiving such offers, as they are sent by 3rd parties, not Cap1 themselves. I've considered opting out, but fear that if I do, I might miss out on some attractive cc offers from other cc companies. But I agree many lives(of trees) could be saved if they just cut down on the junk mail. Just my opinion.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No...I mean a letter specifically form this guy....not other "similar" letters for CAP1. i get them too. i had opted out long time ago and still recieve offers.
Message 3 of 5
scoreupper
Established Member

if you do write a letter....be sure to use the back of one of his letters. Or you will be part of the problem.
TU EQ EX 687 659 689 11/5/2007
700 669 689 12/7/2007
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying to figure out why he sends me letters - I have their not-so-great card!  It goes next July before the AF is due.

I 'hear' from him about every 2 weeks...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.