Regular Contributor
Chris_1970

This Forum

I just wanted to chime in and say that the people on this forum are really helpful and inspiring. Seeing some people's low scores from the past when bad credit decisions prevailed, and current scores after saying "I've had it with these dangblasted CCC's" makes you feel like anyone can do it. Thanks for the knowledge and encouragement everyone brings to the table here. I for one really appreciate it.
Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Re: This Forum

I agree with you Chris, but this forum can be a blessing and a curse depending on how happy of an app  finger you have! :smileyhappy: If you know what I mean?

Chris_1970 wrote:
I just wanted to chime in and say that the people on this forum are really helpful and inspiring. Seeing some people's low scores from the past when bad credit decisions prevailed, and current scores after saying "I've had it with these dangblasted CCC's" makes you feel like anyone can do it. Thanks for the knowledge and encouragement everyone brings to the table here. I for one really appreciate it.

A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Established Contributor
Itsmeagain

Re: This Forum

How right you are Diz . . . . I'm currently in withdrawals . . . . see my signature.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}