Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This gardening thing works

tag
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

This gardening thing works

If you look at my signature you can tell my scores were in the dump. I had a huge app spree in May and by July my scores were done. Well in 4 little months things have changed a lot.  I haven't apped since May and surprisingly my last baddie dropped off a month early. I checked my fico scores to day and I have a 720 ex, 701 Eq and 722 Tu. I gues you guys are on to something with all this gardening/responsible use of credit stuff Smiley Happy

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: This gardening thing works

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

If you look at my signature you can tell my scores were in the dump. I had a huge app spree in May and by July my scores were done. Well in 4 little months things have changed a lot.  I haven't apped since May and surprisingly my last baddie dropped off a month early. I checked my fico scores to day and I have a 720 ex, 701 Eq and 722 Tu. I gues you guys are on to something with all this gardening/responsible use of credit stuff Smiley Happy

It really does work 

Congarts

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Absolutely!  Smiley Happy

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 5
Rikku
Regular Contributor

Congrats! That's a nice score increase!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.