cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a thread for all those gardeners itching to app!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a thread for all those gardeners itching to app!

Stay away from the credit card forum for about a week or so, it truly helps! lol

It's been so hard to not app for anything since I started gardening... and it was because I browsed this forum every day. Once I quit cold turkey for a couple of weeks the urge was suddenly gone to go on an app spree. My mindset finally changed to just being responsible all around. Take care of the little things and the big things will take care of themselves Smiley Tongue.

I know I don't post much at all here but I feel as though I am one of you. I'll be lingering here and there... once the inq's fall off I'll be more active in the pursuit of some unnecessary plastic Smiley Wink.

Anyway, goodluck to all of you guys. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: This is a thread for all those gardeners itching to app!

Funny, but I can't stay away and now I find myself hooked on points and miles. Couple that with my love of getting stuff in the mail and the result can be bad. The 2 new accounts I've added this year are AMEX cards. Although I got 2 inquires, the cards are dated to 1996 do they aren't "new" which helps offset the inquiries.

Message 2 of 3
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: This is a thread for all those gardeners itching to app!

Nothing looks good, right now, so it's relatively easy to abstain.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.