cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is way too frustrating (Discover It)

tag
m3rge
Regular Contributor

This is way too frustrating (Discover It)

Hi everyone,

I will look to share my experience with Discover It.

I applied to Discover It via website, I got denied instantly. Called the recon number and they found that the problem was the physical address and that had to be changed to PO BOX so I would be able to receive the card. The card was supposed to arrive on May 31 also I got the tracking number. I went the same day was supposed to arrive and nothing, I went saturday, nothing either. I was started to get worried since I needed to use the card on Saturday and when I verify the tracking the same day the packet loss somewhere in the USA and never arrived to my city. I proceed to call customer service and they disabled my previous credit card and they sent me a new one through UPS and it's supposed to arrive anytime today.

I'm getting really mad with this situation. My question is: if the card don't arrive today, how I can escalate this issue to a higher level?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Re: This is way too frustrating (Discover It)

I know Discover can overnight a card, but they use FedEx to do so, and they don't deliver to PO boxes.  I guess you could call Discover and ask if they can overnight via the post office.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 2 of 4
m3rge
Regular Contributor

Guess what? The card just arrived  5 minutes ago, finally! yay! FedEx delivered it to my house.

Thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 4
codimom
Frequent Contributor

whew! 

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.