Thoughts about a BofA offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thoughts about a BofA offer

So this is the offer:

"Proactiv
Expires 04/14/2017
Acne is tough on teens, and on women and men of all ages. Being in control of your acne frees you to feel positive about your skin – and yourself – outside and inside. That's what Proactiv can do for you, help reveal your true self to the world. With Proactiv, your beautiful skin, and the confidence that comes with it, will continue to improve even after your acne has cleared. That is priceless.

View the Proactiv website to order now.

Earn $20 cash back on your Proactiv purchase! Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 4/14/2017. Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
NOTE: offers only valid when you pay with your Bank of America® debit or credit card enrolled with this program."

There is no specific spend requirement so I'm confused will I earn this with any spend?

They have a sale right now for things Regular $20 only $9.99 plus S&H I'm wondering if this purchase will earn me the $20 since there is no minimum spend amount to earn this promo.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thoughts about a BofA offer

I dont have that offer, but they gave me $15 for my $11.99 hulu subscription. So I know they can/will give you more than you actually spend, on some deals at least.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm interesting
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here, spent 15x2 at atnt got 75!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm I have a subsequent question then. The exact wording is: "Earn $20 cash back on your Proactiv purchase!"

It doesn't say specifically it needs to be an online order. So I was wondering what if I go to the mall and I've seen Proactive self-service machines. That would technically be a purchase from Proactive. Just wondering.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hmm I have a subsequent question then. The exact wording is: "Earn $20 cash back on your Proactiv purchase!"

It doesn't say specifically it needs to be an online order. So I was wondering what if I go to the mall and I've seen Proactive self-service machines. That would technically be a purchase from Proactive. Just wondering.

i think you need to order through the link? but heck if its a machine, go for it. you just might have to cal lin to get the credit!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it doesnt say online/proactive.com whatever wording I would asume as long as it reads proactive to bofa on a credit card statement it would work. Since the deal is so good you could always give it a shot and if it doesnt work order online. You would still only pay as much as full price would have been.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.