Thoughts on my BB RZMC

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Thoughts on my BB RZMC

One of my oldest card opened in 2008.

AF $59

CL: $800

I have asked on several occasions for a CLI, always declined. I use this card often and PIF. Generally charge a starbucks on it here and there hoping not to go over my CL while at starbucks

It also has not reported since June of last year. Is that normal?

I have other cards with higher limits. I think i will try one last time to get a CLI or even asked them to waive the AF. Short of that, I think i should close it. I know I won;t lose the age but only the CL but that's minimum.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Thoughts on my BB RZMC

@CS800 wrote:

AF $59

I have asked on several occasions for a CLI, always declined. I use this card often and PIF. Generally charge a starbucks on it here and there hoping not to go over my CL while at starbucks

I have other cards with higher limits. I think i will try one last time to get a CLI or even asked them to waive the AF. Short of that, I think i should close it. I know I won;t lose the age but only the CL but that's minimum.

Thoughts?

I also have BBRZMC, with 410 CL, I got the CLI to 910 where it stayed... I managed to get AF refunded for two years, and another call made to EO has completed removed the AF.

I have it since 2008. It is a GOLD version.

My statement hasn't been updated since January with last payment of OCT' 12. However the balance is 0 since OCT '12

I am thinking about closing it. I heard that CITI is taking over, so I will wait since CITI has been AWESOME to me.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Thoughts on my BB RZMC

@armbenderc wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

AF $59

Thoughts?

I also have BBRZMC, with 410 CL, I got the CLI to 910 where it stayed... I managed to get AF refunded for two years, and another call made to EO has completed removed the AF.

I have it since 2008. It is a GOLD version.

My statement hasn't been updated since January with last payment of OCT' 12. However the balance is 0 since OCT '12

I am thinking about closing it. I heard that CITI is taking over, so I will wait since CITI has been AWESOME to me.

I have the gold version too.

Maybe I should call the EO and see what they can do since they are now owned by Cap One.

If I can get the AF removed, i'll just keep it open.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.