Did you mean: 

Throwback Visa 8.99%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Throwback Visa 8.99%

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Need to revise that last post.  They need the paystubs and DL to complete the card application after approval.  Got confused there for a minute!  Smiley Happy

Oh ok. I was thinking that's the craziest mess I've ever heard of lol.

"You want unsecured credit?"

"Yes"

"Here ya go!"

"Can I open a savings account?"

"You want us to hold YOUR money?!"

"Well, yeah. I was thinking about it"

"Okay. I think we can do that. Please fill out this 4506T, upload copies of your SS, DL, birth certificate utility bill in your name, one month of pay stubs, and Fedex us a urine sample"

"Jeez. Can I have a CLI?"

"Yeah! Here's another $20k! Now, once we can verify you are who you say you are, we'll go ahead and let you deposit money. Have a nice day. Smiley Happy"

Message 81 of 94
ddemari
Super Contributor

Sorry you got declined B. and to the poster that got approved, congrats to you! 

Message 82 of 94
baller4life
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats ddemari on your CL status! Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 94
ddemari
Super Contributor

Thanks baller!
Message 84 of 94
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats ddemari on your CL status! Smiley Happy

Ya congratulations ddemari, that is awesome to hear that you are now a forum Community Leader!  Smiley Happy

Message 85 of 94
Involver
Valued Contributor

Why in the world are people wasting apps on this card?  Just to have it?  Many superior products exist.

Message 86 of 94
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Involver wrote:

Why in the world are people wasting apps on this card?  Just to have it?  Many superior products exist.

I app'd to GP it. Wouldn't complain about that low APR either. You could also ask why would someone apply for Barclay Ring assuming there are better products. 

Message 87 of 94
ddemari
Super Contributor

The whole things was too hard to pass by, yes there are better cards out there but hey some of us like to test out an app and report back on what happened. 

Message 88 of 94
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Involver wrote:

I app'd to GP it. Wouldn't complain about that low APR either. You could also ask why would someone apply for Barclay Ring assuming there are better products. 

Doesn't the ring have a (fairly) fixed APR for all so there are at least some reasons for applying for it.  When you apply for this, you don't know if you are getting a pretty good rate or not (that is iif approved!)

Message 89 of 94
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Does anyone know, is the APR for this card a fixed rate or a variable rate?  (I tried browsing the current version of their site, but could not find any T&Cs other than the fact that they were advertising 8.99% as their lowest-available rate.  It gives no indication though AFAIK as to whether the APR is fixed or variable?)

Message 90 of 94
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.