Frequent Contributor

Tiffany & Co

Anyone have this? easy or difficult  to get? :smileyfrustrated:   I know they pull EQ and they do their own underwriting, but there is not much about this card on the forums.   Please share your experience :smileywink: 

Established Contributor

Re: Tiffany & Co

Hmmm...ring shopping in the near future? :smileytongue:

Frequent Contributor

learnin113 wrote:

Hmmm...ring shopping in the near future? :smileytongue:

Possibly :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor

Every woman loves ANYTHING that comes in that light blue box. Epecially if it's worth taking out credit for it. 

:smileywink:

BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa 5k
Chase Freedom 9k
BBRZ MC 800 (SD)
Valued Contributor

MontegoMack wrote:

Every woman loves ANYTHING that comes in that light blue box. Epecially if it's worth taking out credit for it. 

:smileywink:

The box gets dark blue for more expensive items.  And almost black for the really good stuff.  Stay away from the black box.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Frequent Contributor

BTW I'd like to stay clear of any colorful jewelry box! Spending money on jewelry for me seems such a waste of money.  Don't get me wrong Im not cheap,:smileywink: I could easily go into Bestbuy or other electronic store and blow a few grand on electronic items. To me those items have purpose, I have no idea why or how women see any purpose in jewelry. 

Anyway, I have to get the DW an anniversary gift so will prob get her a necklace or something. I could afford to just pay cash but the thought of blowing a few grand on a piece of jewelry would lead me to a spiraling depression :smileyindifferent:   So I figure if I take out there 18 month zero interest credit card and pay smaller amounts each month it would be less painful mentally :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor

Some people do use jewelry as a form of investing.

In My Wallet:
Citi Forward (12/2010) | Citi Dividend (05/2011) | Chase Freedom (11/2011) | GECRB/PayPal (05/2012)
Discover it (07/2012) | AMEX BCP (09/2012) | TD/Target REDCard (10/2012) | Chase Ink Classic (11/2012)
BofA BBR (04/2013) | FNBO/Overstock.com (02/2014) | Barclaycard Arrival (04/2014) | FIA/Fidelity AMEX (04/2014)
Established Contributor

If you use it as a revolver the APR is pretty high, but I believe they have 0% financing on ring purchases.  When I opened the account in '09 I picked out a ring first, then was approved for Tiffany financing with 20% down/10month payoff with zero APR. 

Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE $19.7k, Amex HH Surpass $11.3k, Amex Simply Cash Business $3k, Chase Ink Bold $15k (flex)Chase Sapphire Preffered $26k, Citi Diamond $13.3k, Citi TY Preferred $10.5k, Virgin Atlantic Amex $8k, Discover Motiva $10k, Boa World Elite $10k, US Bank Visa $4.1k, GE Amazon $4k, GE Lowes $6k, BillMeLater $5.3k, Target $.2k, CapOne $2k Von Maur NPSL,

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.