cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiger Direct card Approved. 4k limit WOW

Valued Contributor

Tiger Direct card Approved. 4k limit WOW

I was honestly going to try gardening, but I didn't like gardening as a child.  Will have to learn to do better as an adult I want to get a Prime Credit Card. 

So was on TigerDirect.com and clicked the TigerDirect line of credit to pay for my purchase,I figured I would get a CL perhaps 500-1000. After signing into the system and got a big surprise when I saw my CL, $4000 HOLY COW, its my highest limit of any Credit Card it's double my Cap One Platinum card 3.5 years old, my scores are around 650,  have a 6 year old judgment and a couple 3 year old medical bills. But make over K. Found a Cyber Monday Laptop that was $200 off, and pulled the trigger on it... Now I really will have to garden, but Christmas shopping is now 95% done. 

And my total available credit is $11,800 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 10k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak/Freedom 4.6k, FNBO DISC 25.1k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 6k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 7.5k, CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 5.9k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 9k, Discover IT 16k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP/HP 5/15/2017 Marcus Loan. 30k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Valued Contributor

Re: Tiger Direct card Approved. 4k limit WOW

Congrats, jamesdwi!  Best wishes for your continued success.

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! 

Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2