@rlx01 wrote:
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Transcript-Availability

Thanks.. So available already in my case

Message 11 of 13
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Time for Amex CLI decision?

@inthewoods wrote:

I’m in the same boat. Applied around the same time you did, filled out the online form, and am still waiting to hear anything. What years did you include on the form? I wanted 2014 income to be considered, despite the instructions that said that 2014 numbers may not be available from IRS until August. However, I have confirmed that IRS does provide my 2014 transcript for download already.

I did 2012 and 2013 because I didn't want delays.   But didn't seem to help!

Message 12 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Time for Amex CLI decision?

@longtimelurker wrote:

@inthewoods wrote:

I’m in the same boat. Applied around the same time you did, filled out the online form, and am still waiting to hear anything. What years did you include on the form? I wanted 2014 income to be considered, despite the instructions that said that 2014 numbers may not be available from IRS until August. However, I have confirmed that IRS does provide my 2014 transcript for download already.

I did 2012 and 2013 because I didn't want delays.   But didn't seem to help!

Well, at least you were prepared/proactive.  Of course, given this time of year, it may take a bit.  Either way, I hope you get approved for the CLI to $40,000!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.