cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time frame to ask for a CLI if an Auto CLI hits....CHASE.

tag
Darius1976
New Contributor

Time frame to ask for a CLI if an Auto CLI hits....CHASE.

Team,

If Chase (or any CCC) does an auto-CLI, does that reset your time to request a CLI (which in most cases is 6 months from last CLI or time of new card)? 

For instance...  My Chase limit was 4k. I was going to request a CLI in 6 months from the time I received my card... but i received an auto CLI of 1K in about 3 months from when i received my card... Since they auto-CLI me, do I have to wait 6 months from the auto CLI or can i still ask in 3 months.

Thanks!!!

$7500____________$5000____________$9000____________$2000____________$1800____________$5500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Darius1976
New Contributor

Re: Time frame to ask for a CLI if an Auto CLI hits....CHASE.

***BUMP***.... Does anyone have an answer to this, please?

$7500____________$5000____________$9000____________$2000____________$1800____________$5500
Message 2 of 5
Built2last
New Contributor

I was wondering the exact same thing. I would think you would have to wait 6 months from the last CLI no matter if it was auto or requested. Anyone know the answer?
 photo chase-freedom-personal_zps7d0f91f4.png">
Message 3 of 5
Twas_Sovereign
New Contributor

@Built2last wrote:
I was wondering the exact same thing. I would think you would have to wait 6 months from the last CLI no matter if it was auto or requested. Anyone know the answer?

I'm pretty sure you have to wait another 6 months before you can apply for a CLI, but I may be wrong. Would love to get a definitie answer since I also received a $1k auto CLI with only having my Freedom for 4 months.

Message 4 of 5
Networth
Frequent Contributor

An increase is an increase I don't think it matters wether its auto or manual. I have never personally tried but the logic behind the time frame resetting now matter how you go the increase makes sense. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.