Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeline with Elan Financial?

tag
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Timeline with Elan Financial?

Applied for a secured card through local bank who uses Elan Financial to service their credit cards. Got the 7-10 days message. Called the backdoor number this morning and underwriter said we are approved subject to verifying our deposit. That should be no problem as the money is in there. The whole point of getting this card is to be able to rent a car on an upcoming trip. My question is how long will this process take? Once I see the funds disappear from our account, how long until I receive the card? Also, should I anticipate any problems with a big hold as my first transaction? Thanks for the help!

Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

Re: Timeline with Elan Financial?

My card from elan took about two weeks.
Message 2 of 3
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Re: Timeline with Elan Financial?

Thanks, cottoncrown!

I can see that the money came out of my savings account this morning. I assume that means that things are moving steadily forward. It is just so hard to be patient!

Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.