Frequent Contributor
Math_Rocks

Timeline with Elan Financial?

Applied for a secured card through local bank who uses Elan Financial to service their credit cards. Got the 7-10 days message. Called the backdoor number this morning and underwriter said we are approved subject to verifying our deposit. That should be no problem as the money is in there. The whole point of getting this card is to be able to rent a car on an upcoming trip. My question is how long will this process take? Once I see the funds disappear from our account, how long until I receive the card? Also, should I anticipate any problems with a big hold as my first transaction? Thanks for the help!

Filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy 04/12 after two and a half years in a DMP. So wish we would have done the BK sooner. Live and learn!
Frequent Contributor
cottoncrown

Re: Timeline with Elan Financial?

My card from elan took about two weeks.
Frequent Contributor
Math_Rocks

Re: Timeline with Elan Financial?

Thanks, cottoncrown!

I can see that the money came out of my savings account this morning. I assume that means that things are moving steadily forward. It is just so hard to be patient!

Filed Chapter 13 bankruptcy 04/12 after two and a half years in a DMP. So wish we would have done the BK sooner. Live and learn!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}