Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of hearing bout Zync where where my Plat card holders

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tired of hearing bout Zync where where my Plat card holders

Oh, grandpa made it sound more exciting with golden toilets and topless massage, lol...

Message 21 of 22
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tired of hearing bout Zync where where my Plat card holders

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh, grandpa made it sound more exciting with golden toilets and topless massage, lol...

lol..

They're great when you travel, especially on international flights.  They do provide food, usually snacks and comfortable chairs and/or sofas.

The one at Heathrow for Virgin Atlantic has an arrival lounge where you can shower and have breakfast.

The one for Lufthansa in Frankfurt is horrible, while Lufthansa in JFK is really nice. I'm only talking about Business class. First Class has their own and I've never been in one.

The best thing about them is you can just relax prior to a flight or freshen up upon landing.  

And depending on the airline, like for instance American Airlines, when you fly international in business class, upon  landing they give you these red cards which gets you on a different customs line and allows you to get out of the airport much faster.

We usually fly Business that's why my husband keeps thinking about getting Platinum. But so far, haven't heard anyone mention that they've used the free companion flight so I'm guessing it's probably not a great deal.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.