Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tires Plus!

tag
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Tires Plus!

I opened up a CC with them in 2008, $1300CL -- acct went to CO status last year Smiley Sad I wonder if CFNA would approve me in the future for their cards.

Message 11 of 19
SocalMark
Regular Contributor

2NE1 did it report a credit limit or just balance.

Message 12 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

I opened up a CC with them in 2008, $1300CL -- acct went to CO status last year Smiley Sad I wonder if CFNA would approve me in the future for their cards.

Did you pay off the debt?? Is it reporting on your CR's??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 19
2NE1
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Did you pay off the debt?? Is it reporting on your CR's??

Smiley Embarassed not yet... I've been laid-off from work and cannot touch the money I have saved to afford a laywer so I can appeal my job situation.

Message 14 of 19
2NE1
Established Contributor

@SocalMark wrote:

2NE1 did it report a credit limit or just balance.

I don't know... at the time I never looked at my CRs... now it just shows the CL as a CO... but I'm guessin they report both, the CL and the balance.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of 8/2014 a 602 fico does not get you credit with tires plus. I have two car loans, one paid completely with no late payments and one im currently paying with no late payments. A 1500 credit limit with citizens bank and a secured card for 1200. Only using 12 percent of my credit currently.
Message 16 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

FWIW, on just a whim back in May it was an easy instant approval for their Firestone CC with a 1600 SL. Knew it would be useful for tires replacement coming up.

Message 17 of 19
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@tengtengvn wrote:

A credit card for a tires place. Seriously? What else do people use their credit for?

The reason I keep the Firestone (CFNA) card is because I do get work done at Firestone dealers, and the card means I get coupons in the mail for discounts on service I'd have to have done anyway.

In New Jersey, the STS (Somerset Tire Service) will accept the Firestone Credit card since STS' card is through CFNA as well. One of my cars I take to the dealers because of the extra sixth quart and a special cartridge filter, but for other work, I frequent STS and Firestone quite a bit.

I don't NEED the additional credit line, but the additional "1" status every month is nice. Their coupons usually offset any rebate I'd earn from other cards.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 18 of 19
destine2grow
Frequent Contributor

I was approved back in June for 1000 CL. It is actually maxed right now do to tires and tune up on my expedition . It will be paid off on 6 mths. I also sent a payment so it does not report max on first statement.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.