Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tires plus care credit approved

tag
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Tires plus care credit approved

I was getting an oil change at tires plus and the guy said if I apply for their credit card and get approved then I get $20 off my oil change making it $9.99. Got approved for $1200 they didnt even ask for income on application just social. Don't know my fico score only know my transrisk score is 665. Uti is 24% lots of inquiries no lates or anything derogatory and aaoa is 9 months oldest account is 1 year 9 months. Seems like a pretty easy card to get, only got it to save money on my oil change lol but I might use it to buy tires in the future
amazon
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Re: Tires plus care credit approved

Congrats man,,  btw how many inquiries do you have?

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

That is great congrats

Message 3 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Cool....the great thing about care credit is that you can use it for your pets & at many dental offices too!  Just make sure to pay the balance off by the end of their 0% apr time frame.  The more you buy, the more time they give you to pay it off.

Never mind that babble up there!  When I saw "Care Credit" in your subject line, I thought you were talking about a care credit card.  Never mind....carry on.

I'll just sit in the corner & twiddle my thumbs!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

I have at least 10+ on each bureau
amazon
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.