Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tis the season!

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: Tis the season!

Hopefully we all will see a nice surprise in the next coming months!

Message 11 of 15
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

I would love a CLI on my Citi TY for when I travel internationally for the Holidays (the EMV is nice) and one on my US Bank since it's still at 0% intro which is perfect for the holidays .

Doesn't that have a FTF?  Use your Cap One card when you don't run into chip issues!

Message 12 of 15
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

By Dec. 1st all of my new accts. except for Macy's will be 3 mos. old. Not sure what to expect or which ones to expect anything from Smiley Surprised

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 13 of 15
tornadoguy
Regular Contributor

@seattletravels wrote:
Might try the 'is there any chance i will see a credit limit increase...' line and see if it leads to a soft.

@tornadoguy wrote:

Really hoping that when my Freedom hits 3 months that Chase gets off its backside and gives me an Auto CLI - $500 is basically useless when you are trying to holiday or shop for anything substantial. Put 3k through it last month - hoping I will see at least a 1k bump.

Different company I know - but Citi had me stuck at $500 for 2 years before they bumped me to $4000.

They had better not...otherwise will be having rather strong words with my bank's manager after hounding CSRs. At least it starts my history though - just need a second card for leverage.

CK TU FAKO - 762, TU FICO - 781, EX Fako 734, EX FICO 764 - 3/29/2014
INQ: TU 4, EX 8, EQ 1 |
AMEX PRG (01/11), AMEX BCE (01/11): $2.5k, AMEX EDP (3/11): $6k Chase Freedom(07/13): $2k,
Barclay Arrival+ WMC (3/14): $6.3k, Barclays US Air MC (9/14): $2.5k, CSP (9/14): 12k
Message 14 of 15
navyox
Regular Contributor

Obviously, I'd take a CLI on anything if it didn't cost a HP, but the one I want most is my old limit back on my SPG.   It used to be 8.5k Smiley Sad

Starting Score: 676 CK 5/13. Current: 717 EX 6/15 -- Last App: 6/2014
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.