Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Combine or not to combine?!

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

To Combine or not to combine?!

First off, I think this forum is the BEST!! I have learned lots of knowledge from it....

anyway...

I have one question, my wife has two Citi Cards, a Dividend Platinum Select and a Cash Returns.

Limits are PS=$16000 and Cash Returns is $12100.

The PS has a balance of 3300 and the Cash Returns has a bal of 10260, (boat purchase)

The platinum select has a 7.24v APR Cash returns 9.99v and both balances are a lifetime BT of 4.9%.

PS has been open since 3/07, and is the oldest of the two with the lowest rate. For utilization and scoring do you recommend combining the two to make a total credit line of $28100 with a $14000 balance or leave them the way they are? What would be the best thing? I know her scores are tanked right now with that 90% utilization on the Cash Returns? Any recommendations? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: To Combine or not to combine?!

You've asked this same question 3 times and byrdman answered it for you.

Maybe you were too busy crapping in other member's threads about Discover to have seen his response?

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You've asked this same question 3 times and byrdman answered it for you.

Maybe you were too busy crapping in other member's threads about Discover to have seen his response?

Message 2 of 6
MrCredit
Established Contributor

I will check it out... did not see the response, I just have hateful feelings for Discover lol....felt the need to express myself. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry you hate Discover and several other lender's as it appears.

Discover is a conservative lender. You stated you have a BK, LOW scores, and are carrying a high balance. Do you realize that many people here with higher scores than you, no BK or baddies, and lower utility STILL can't get in with Discover?

Please don't burst everyone elses bubble.

We are suppose to be supportive. I can understand the need to vent, but in everyone's thread??

Message 4 of 6
MrCredit
Established Contributor

I apologize... and my scores are in the mid 600's, I got in with Discover via Recon. I was denied initially.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the appology, but it wasn't my thread you vented in.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.