Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To keep BT or to Personal Loan it?

tag
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

Re: To keep BT or to Personal Loan it?

@Creditaddict wrote:
1 of the cards to consolidate would be a USAir card so Barclay will not give my partner anymore... In fact they CLD practically after getting the card year and half or so ago

Sorry to hear that.  Thought that might have been a good product if available to you.  What is the interest rate on your NavCheck?

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 11 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lowest, 13
Message 12 of 15
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Lowest, 13

Yeah, that is what mine is too.  Not a real great source for multi-year financing.  Wish I had a better answer for you.

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 13 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It's okay, prosper is giving a decent pre approval as of now.
Navy finally came back with no contingency to offer but would not move on the original 18% approved at (closed that)
Not wanting to apply for anything else yet but we might check our local cu that offers 9% starting rate and only goes off score for rate before moving on prosper.
Lendingclub flat out denied which is interesting with prosper approving!
Message 14 of 15
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I would think that paying a BT fee of 3 or 4% is better any day than paying 15% on an installment loan. Plus, if you do the installment loan... will you just get that more credit card debt because you view that you're "out of it"..? Just something to think about.. Good luck! Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.