Re: To many inquiries

Too*

Sorry I had to be that person...

Message 11 of 12
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: To many inquiries

@Anonymous wrote:

i have been following this forum for a while now but this is my first question on the forum, my current fico 8 is 655exq, 656trans, 704ex, I currently have between 15 to 20 inquires on my reports but they are due to fall off by October of this year. My question is should I wait to apply or would they take that into consideration ?, I also have a bk7 from 2011 and a forclosure that was finalized on 2013. thanks in advance

While inquiries do not impact FICO scoring after 1 year they can certainly be considered by creditors if they are on reports.  We have no idea who you intend to apply with based on your OP and even if we did we don't know the specific underwriting criteria for all creditors/products out there anyway.

Inquiries are a relatively small factor but based on your scores you're probably going to see a bigger impact from them because of your credit profile.  That is a lot for your profile.  Your real problems based on just what you've said are the BK and the foreclosure.  There could be other issues that you might be able to address but we would need more information to provide feedback.  You can also research in the Rebuilding subforum.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.