Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tobyhanna FCU Joining and first rude rep

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Tobyhanna FCU Joining and first rude rep

I'm going on week and a half just to get a membership and loosing my patience... they seem to be very old school manual and took them nearly a week just to get to the application and then they wanted proof of address since DL didn't match and now I called to follow up 4 days later and she says "not all the documents that are needed have been loaded (very matter of fact - your fault you still don't have a membership)

I said oh, what is missing, the last e-mail I received only asked for address.

She said, you said you were a member of credit council and you need to send that certificate in.

I said that is the first anyone has asked for that, why wouldnt' you just look that up online.

she said "well actually, it is in the membership paperwork if you read it that you are to upload the certificate"

I said I'm sorry, I didn't know that and I can load it this second but 4 emails and 3 phone calls, why woulnd't anyone just say they needed that!

...crickets...

during the silence which she said NOTHING I uploaded the document and then said, okay loaded, thank you, good bye.

she still said nothing!

My first RUDE interaction, the last guy was SO NICE and spoke of each person that might be in or working on my app by name so it felt very personal and important, not sure if this girl missed her afternoon coffee or her evening wine before work but i hope i don't cross her again.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Re: Tobyhanna FCU Joining and first rude rep

I had no problems with them. They are great to work with!

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 2 of 3
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Tobyhanna FCU Joining and first rude rep

CA,

I think you should email to Jessica. She is pretty nice. If you need her email address, please PM me.

Ron.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.