cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today's App Spree and approved Auto Loan!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today's App Spree and approved Auto Loan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scores today on MyFico: Eq: 721 TU: 724 Ex: 700

I have been planning for today for the past few months. I went this morning to TFCU in NY and applied for a 25k auto loan and an 8k visa

Because I have some unpaid tax liens from 2009 and 2012 and an unpaid judgement from 6 years ago TFCU said they would have to farm out the loan but would see about the visa.

AfterI got home I was pissed I wouldn't get the 1.45% new care TFCU rate so I applied online to Cap One Auto financing. In about 45 seconds I was approved for up to 40k with a range from 1.69 to 5.09% based on the amount borrowed and the length of the loan. For what I will ultimately borrow (25-30K) I am guaranteed a 1.99% rate with a 60 month term!!!!!!!  I immediately called the CU and she said the other company would never be able to beat that so I had her withdraw that app but told her to continue with the visa (requested 8k....I have 5 credit cards 6k high and 1.5k low totalling 16,200 total credit.

Anyhow I researched cards I had wanted to add (I had 3 cap one, 1 discover and 1 B of A) and planned on going on an app apree the very second I had my car approval (I could care less if the dealer can beat 1.99% or not!!!!!!

I was immediately approved for 15 month 0% 3,500 with AMex everyday card!!! Yay!!!!! Then I applied for Chase Freedom and they said 7-10 days even after I called. Then I applied for the Discover Card and had to call them. I discussed my liens and then she asked me to wait for a moment. She came back on the line and I was approved for 10,500 at 0% for 14 months!!!!!!

Then I applied for Amex Blue Cash Everyday and it said pending. I called and was told they have to wait 5 days to process it, that they can't process 2 applications on the same day....Then I applied for Chase Slate...it said pending...I called up...they reviewed it and denied it....but said freedom was still pending.

Then I applied for City simplicity and was outright denied.

Then I applied for Cap one quicksilver visa and was immediately approved for 10,000 with 0% interest through december.

Then I appled for BofA pay down balance card. First it said pending...then it was denied when I later checked.

Then I appled for the Barclay's rewards mastercard (just to have another bank) and was immediately approved for 2,500. Then I applied for Barclay ring card and it said pending...I called and was denied due to judgement, liens and too many inquiries today.

Oh yeah...I also applied for a Macy's card somewhere in there and it is still pending.

So all in all, today I got up to a 40,000 auto loan at 1.99%, increased my credit limit by 26,500 (so far with amex and chase freedom still pending), now my CL is 16,700 + 26,500 = 43,200 with 2 cards still pending!!!!

Also, amex said I could request a CLI as soon as I have the card in hand.

Prior to today: Cap One MC- 4000, Cap One QS-MC- 6000, Cap One Venture- 3500, Discover-1700, BofA-1500.....added today: Discover IT-10,500, CapOne QS Visa-10,000 and Amex Everyday-3500.....again with Amex, Chase freedom and Macy's still pending.

I LOOVVVVVEEEEEE these boards and thank everyone so much for all of the advice they offer to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (So I figured I should report my info and experiences as well!)

I'm more thn likely buying a new 2015 Honda CRV EXL!!!!   I'll also be doing a lot of gardening for the rest of the year!!!!!!!!!!!  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Today's App Spree and approved Auto Loan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locking the thread. The same post is here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Today-s-App-Spree-and-Auto-Loan/td-p/3858166

Please don't post the same subject across multilple boards.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.