Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

Re: Today's approvals!

jthedges wrote:

Well, for some reason, in Texas, EVERYONE LOVES EXPERIAN.  I got the new accounts.  Froze Experian, and applied away.  Anyone who wouldn't pull another bureau I said no thanks.  Almost everyone was willing.

Also, one of my new accounts was a mortgage, one was a new car, one was a refi of the new car.  2 from NFCU and 2 from RBFCU when I opened my checking account there.  So most of them were concentrated and I used them to replace my rebuilder cards.  I explained this to most underwriters in the application process, they all understood.  I have a way with words :smileywink:

I wanted to evenly split them up.

I have a way with words too,  but they call mine BS.  :smileyvery-happy:

FICOS
TU 805 9/2/14
EX 812 9/23/14
EQ 829 9/20/14

/ Amex 16.5k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k / Nasa 30k / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+