Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today's been a good day!

tag
dizzier
Established Contributor

Today's been a good day!

Well, today I've been fiddling around with my credit accounts.

I was able to get my APR decreased on my BOA Platinum Visa (11.99 fixed to 10.99 fixed). They offer the Visa Signature card, but I passed since I want my credit limits to report.

I asked AMEX for the CLI and was approved. My CL went from 5k to 10k. That's double! Woohoo! Smiley Very Happy

Now if I could just get those jerks over at Chase to pay me the same courtesy! My Chase Freedom card has the lowest CLI and the highest apr of my cards! I mean my APR is 17.24% for crying out loud! There is nothing in my credit history that would suggest that I deserve an APR that high! Every time I call them it's the same BS. My Chase card is now on ice INDEFINITELY!Smiley Mad

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Today's been a good day!

WOW that is incredible. Congratulations I know that must feel great Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
OnWayUpinTexas
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on the doubling of your Amex CL!

Starting Score: 542 (in 2006)
Current Score: 661 (TU FICO), 677 (EQ FICO), 672 (EX FICO)
Goal Score: 750+
Message 3 of 4
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Dizzier, Did they hard-pull you?

And yes Chase are jerks.  They harded me for a 200.00 increase.  D JERKS!!

My2cents.

700 Club Member
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.