Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Frequent Contributor

Today was Amex 61 CLI day + a Chase CLI

I have a BCE and its initial CL was 7.5k. I requested the full 3x at 22.5k and was countered at $19,200. I'll take it! Smiley Happy

I also used secure messaging for Chase to attempt a SP CLI as a few others have tried. I had 1k and I asked for 5k and they gave me a 1.3k (I laughed.....) and looked like they HP'd anyway (not sure 100% but the message said they did but the alert has not come through yet). I was annoyed so I figured if they really HP'd I might as well call to recon. I called the backdoor number and got a nice analyst. Talked through some stuff and she came back and approved me for the full 5k I initially requested. So I guess that forced me out of the garden but I guess it was worth it.... I could have argued the HP that I said I did not want, but since things went so well I guess it was worth it. Maybe Chase and I will get along better now with the higher CL.

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Valued Contributor

Re: Today was Amex 61 CLI day + a Chase CLI

Awesome!

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Established Contributor

congrats, glad someone got Chase to budge on a cli recon.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Frequent Contributor

migliogiorni wrote:

congrats, glad someone got Chase to budge on a cli recon.

Haha thanks! I told them the card was kind of useless where it was at especially with the 5x bonus categories this time around. Flights for two are not cheap nor are electronics at Best Buy and told them the CL wasn't exactly working for me. Even daily use as I was nearly maxing out the card monthly. Personally, I do not like to make multiple payments a month as it's really inconvienent so I would really just have to stop using the card halfway through the month. She understood my P.O.V. and put me on hold for a few minutes and came back approved. Definitely great CS when you have to call in.

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Established Contributor

Congrats

Frequent Contributor

Thanks! If anyone is interested, the "issue" that was holding the computer back was my student loans. But, of course, having it manually reviewed they were easily able to overlook that.

Valued Contributor

Wow, awesome increases. Congrats

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Frequent Contributor

Chase did do a HP. It was on TU though - which I am okay with because my TU had no INQ's at all.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.