Moderator Emerita

Re: Too Much too Fast?

Message 51 of 54
myjourney
Super Contributor

@goodscores wrote:

Greetings Team myFico,

So I was just approved for the 61day 3x CLI on my Amex BCE.  Used heavily, and paid before statement closing date each month.  The $100 dollar bonus was applied to my account just hours after I reached the $1000 spend requirement.  Thanks Lexie, Myjourney, and Cashem for your advice.  

So, my $1000 Bank of America secured card turns 1 year in January, I'm really curious to see what kind of limit they will unsecure me with.  I really need some more spending power with Visa or Mastercard.

Current Cards & Limits:

BofA Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Visa     $1000     10 Months

Discover It                                                           $3000      3 Months

Amex Green                                                        NPSL      2.5 Months

Amex BCE                                                           $6000     2.5 Months

Walmart Discover                                              $2200     2.5 Months

I'm really happy you had success now it's time to hit the garden and grow all those TL's 

Glad to helpSmiley Wink

Congarts and breakout the happy dance 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 52 of 54
goodscores
Established Member

Thanks for the  congrats, and positive feedback.  My current Fico Score from Walmart is 761.  I thought the minimum wait time for Walmart Discover CLI was 4 months. No?  

Message 53 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

For new accounts, it's typically after your 4th statement.

Message 54 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.